How can we help?
The Allam Advisory Group offers the expertise, network and bespoke service to manage events that produce results. We proactively bring people, ideas and money together in one location, help your attendees connect in high-quality face-to-face meetings, let your attendees promote their product, project or company to their intended audience. Your attendees will remember the extraordinarily profitable B2B matchmaking!
B2B Matchmaking and Trade Missions.
AAG organizes and creates specialized events and world-class B2B events from concept to execution. We provide professional networking platforms for speakers, delegates, sponsors and exhibitors to share expertise, examine cutting edge topics and uncover business opportunities.
Our team members have collectively organized close to over 60 trade missions worldwide (in multiple countries visited on one mission) with over 1000 visiting companies who held over 4000+ carefully prepared meetings with pre-selected qualified partners.
AAG services include:
- Market or country research– Help with specific export issues such as gathering data on market trends and statistics, identifying market barriers and regulations, assessing market potential or gathering information and advice on the suitability of a product or service. We do this by accessing databases, information resources and local networks to gather primary and secondary information or feedback for you.
- Individual meeting schedules and introduction to local organizations for clients (detailed company profiles and meeting itineraries delivered in advance of market visit).
- On site business concierge services: AAG helps clients find interpreters, translation services, local transportation, security, support personnel, accommodation, and space rental.
- Group events and activities: AAG organizes and participates in introductory briefings, country/market/sectoral seminars, B2B matchmaking events, business luncheons/dinners, networking receptions).
- Potential partner and customer identification– Help with identifying local contacts in international markets that can import, distribute or support your product or service locally. This is fully customized to each client, with extensive information exchange and screening – for example, identifying potential acquisition targets, joint venture partners, contract manufacturers, representatives, dealers, and agents. We do this by researching key market players, competitors and other contacts to identify the industry structure and in consultation with you, approach those that best meet your criteria to introduce your products or services to.
- Appointments during your market visit– Once potential partners or customers are identified, with sufficient notice, AAG can set up a visit program to help you maximize your time in-market. We do this by approaching those contacts you specify and setting up appointments for you to meet and present your business capabilities. In some markets, AAG consultants may be available to join your meetings and provide language support.
- Follow-up to initial introductions– After a market visit or an introduction via a trade or education opportunity, you may ask AAG to follow-up with the local contacts to gather their assessment on your products or services and/or potential fit for you to do business with their organization. Through this follow-up, we can advise you on the real potential with these customers and help you determine next steps.
AAG leverages a proprietary framework for implementing a successful trade missions and trade shows.
Connections that matter.
AAG leverages its growing network of professionals to help companies navigate unfamiliar terrain in some of the world’s most dynamic and fastest growing markets. Our global team is comprised of senior business executives, former senior government officials, senior trade commissioners, investment bankers, export professionals, and former Ambassadors. We have key contacts within these industries, enabling us to make invaluable introductions – putting you, or your members, in touch with the people your business needs to increase sales and grow.